All About Me

Hi everyone Im Audrey Garrison. I was born on January 17, 2000. I am 14 years old and I have a younger brother who is 12 years old. I moved to Kauai at the end of my 6th grade year. My dad is in the Army so I have lived in many different places in the United States. So I was born on Maui and then we moved to Georgia when I was about 2 years old and my baby brother was born, then we moved to the very cold Fairbanks, Alaska. For about a year my mother, brother, and I moved to California with my family while my dad was away then we went back to Alaska.

Im happy and sad sometimes when we move because if we didn't move to Alaska I never would have got my dog Roxy, and if we didn't move to Oregon I never would have my my best friends Shania and Joseph.

I really like living here on Kauai because i met a lot of great people like my best friends Sheila, Kaylene, Claudia, Nevaeh, and so many more. I love hanging out with them at school and on the weekends.

I love reading books, my favorites are fiction and fantasy and mystery because its a lot more fun to read. I also love animals and i have two dogs who are in California with my Auntie and Grandma. I also love disney movies and cartoons.




Comments

  1. Wow you mentioned me in your post I feel so loved ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this post. Thanks for mentioning me. Keep up the good work (very cheesy)
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spherical Panoramas

Three Shot Sequences